Периодов во изолација е важно да се чуваме, да останеме позитивни но и да продолжиме да се движиме. Garmin е тука да помогне во тоа.
Garmin smart часовниците имаат повеќе од 20 вградени апликации за спорт со тренинзи кои можете да ги правите дома. Бидете активни и ќе се чуствувате добро.
Еве неколку начини да се движите и да бидете активни.
- Cardio, Strength, Yoga and Pilates workouts
- Our Venu, vívoactive 4/4S and fēnix 6 come preloaded with on-screen animated workouts. Simply go to your Cardio, Strength, Yoga or Pilates built-in sports apps to find them. The on-screen animations are available on Venu, vívoactive 4 and 4S, and fēnix 6 series watches.
- They are available for download on select watches with step-by-step instructions
- They are available to all Garmin Connect users in the app; follow along here
- Use the built-in sports profile for Yoga to focus on your breathing and destress
- This is a great way to maintain flexibility, strength, balance and body awareness
- Indoor running
- Get your legs moving and your heart rate up. You can even try different running drills such as speeding up/slowing down, incline and decline, side step and more.
- Indoor cycling
- Whether you’re following along with an online class, or pedaling your own course, this is a really easy way to stay in touch with the outside world and create a community with others.
- Go for walks and runs outside
- This will connect you with nature and help boost your immune system
- Partner workout with your spouse or roommates
- Having a workout partner always makes it better, and keeps you motivated. You can also reconnect in a fun and non-stressful way
Избери GARMIN часовник
А еве и некои позабавни решенија со кои ќе бидете активни
- In-home challenges with your buddies
- Think going up and down stairs, laps around the living room, hide-and-seek, etc.
- Virtual challenges with your friends and family
- Can you do more push-ups than your brother? What about longest plank?
- Dance cleaning
- Turn on your favorite tunes and dance around while you clean every part of your home
- Scavenger hunt
- Create your own scavenger hunt for the family with household items or make it a little more challenging with clues
- Work out with your kids or pets
- Literally. Goblet squats with your toddler, or bench press your poodle. Even playing with the kids can be a good way to get your heart rate up.
The most important thing you can do for yourself is to look after your health. It’s your time to move and stay active.