Погледнете ги функциите
Планирање рута за патување
Use BaseCamp to plan your next hiking, biking, motorcycling, driving or off-roading trip. You can view maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device.
- Track Draw feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of a hike or bike ride.
- Plan the perfect scenic route for your next road trip, making sure your navigator takes you through certain waypoints.
- Play back your routes and tracks over time and save and share your adventure.
Истражете го теренот
BaseCamp displays your topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. Load map data from your handheld device, or import maps you’ve downloaded or purchased on DVD or microSD™ card. Consider our TOPO series maps, which offer detail on a scale of either 1:100,000 or 1:24,000.
BaseCamp lets you geotag photos, associating them with specific waypoints. You can see the exact scenery at any given location. Transfer the photos to your handheld device, publish photos directly to Picasa™, or email your geotagged photos directly to friends or family so they can navigate right to your favorite spots in the future.
Креирајте и споделете авантури
Garmin Adventures provides a free, interactive way to share your hikes, bike rides, road trips and more. Using BaseCamp, you can combine track logs, waypoints, geotagged photos, YouTube® videos and more into an adventure that gets published online. You can then email a link to your adventure to friends and family, share it on social media sites or even post it in your favorite forums. BaseCamp even makes it easy to follow in the footsteps of other travelers by allowing you to search for and download adventures.
Користете сателитски снимки
With BaseCamp and a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription, you can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your outdoor or fitness device and seamlessly integrate those images into your maps to get a true representation of your surroundings. It makes it easy to scout campsites, sources of water, potential hazards and more. If you prefer raster topographic maps, you can also download BirdsEye Select maps and pay only for the data you download.
- Import and view maps in 2-D or 3-D, including TOPO and City Navigator® maps.
- Create, edit and organize routes, waypoints and more on your computer.
- View BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BirdsEye TOPO Raster or BirdsEye Select Rastermaps and transfer the data to your device (subscriptions required).
- Create and share Garmin Adventures.
- Create and share geotagged photos.
- View playback of routes, tracks and adventures.
- Search for geocaches through integrated OpenCaching support.
Превземете бесплатна верзија од софтверот
За Windows® – Download Now
- IBM-compatible computer running WIN Vista x64 and later. App cannot be installed on Win 7 (no SP) as this is not compatible with .Net framework 4.6
- Microsoft® .NET framework 4.6; a current version of .NET will be installed if needed
- A video card that supports OpenGL version 1.3 or later to view 3-D terrain
If you experience problems when interacting with the map views, make sure you have installed current video card drivers.
За Mac® – Download Now
- Intel-based Mac running OS 10.10 or higher
- 1024 MB RAM (2048 MB recommended)